Sunday, April 06, 2008

Rejuvination.


I know, I know. More nature walks and being outside. Next week will be cold and rain - and so we take advantage of the gorgeous days now!


The first few days of nice weather the boys seem to run without seeing, freed, finally from the bounds of winter. After a few days of walks and exploring (something that is not frozen and white, that is) they begin to slow down, look at plants, listen to the birds, and notice more.


They also start to roam and explore, examine, and experiment. Oh, and run!!!

The sun and warmth rejuvenated me too, I think, which was much needed. We have some good projects for the boys this week - perfect for the rain to come...but we have just one more day of sunshine first!

7 comments:

beth said...

I just found your blog and thought that your boys looked as happy as my family did this weekend finally getting to be outside again.

yes...I'm in Madison, too !

Cadi said...

Isn't it nice that spring has finally sprung?! :-)

amanda said...

YaY! Enjoy your splashy, sunny, springy weather. We have some too, thankfully! It really does feel like our midwest kids deserve this after a long winter. have fun :)

waldorfmama said...

it seems a wonderful time was had by all! happy spring to you, my friend!

World Wide Alternative said...

You can never have too many outside days! Xxx

dawn klinge said...

We've been having some nice days here also. They make me want to run to ;)

Maymomvt said...

I'm jealous. We still have at least a foot of snow. It's complete mud where ever it's melted.