Thursday, July 19, 2007

What a day - and CSA This Week.


Our CSA this week was a bit anticlimactic, as the monitor on my lovely only a few months old laptop got destroyed in a freak honey jar accident by my 2 year old this afternoon. I am sitting on my chair at the desk in the room where I now have to work for who knows how many months, so that I can have my laptop, which is now just a hard drive, attach to my giant stationery monitor. I could go on about how I mainly work at night after the boys go to bed, and how the only time my husband and I have to chat and spend time with each other is when we are working on our computers side by side each night, and how now I am in here and he is in there. But I won't.

In our box this week?
Onion, peppers, carrots, swiss chard, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, parsley, squash, tomatoes, and currants. Yum!

No comments: