Monday, July 23, 2007

And one for me.


I am notorious for making things and giving them all away as gifts...some skirt or bag that I toiled over for myself, only to think it came out so well it would be great for XXXX or XXXX. This week though, I made another Bend-the-Rules Sewing bag - this one just for me - and I love the fabric so much it is staying with me. I am working on several sunglasses cases, and there was just enough of this lovely black and white fabric left over to make one to go with this bag.

2 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

It's really sophisticated.

You should have one for yourself. Darn it! I'm just going to have to get out the sewing machine and try my hand at some of those!

Concha said...

It looks great! I've also made a bag using that particular pattern and I've seen others on Flickr... it's amazing how they can all look so different!